What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A collection of downloadable MP3s that you can use to alter your brainwaves
- The frequency recordings are 15 minutes long, and our Custom Recordings are 30 Minutes Long
- The frequencies because the frequencies will interact with your bodies cells immediately
- You can play them on a CD player, Computer Speakers, Phones, And Anyway else
- ALL PRODUCTS are available on CD and Instant Download
- “Pure Frequencies” are frequency ONLY
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Unexplainable Frequencies scores 71.54/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.unexplainablefrequencies.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $14.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: unexplainablefrequencies.com you’ll also be taken through to unexplainablefrequencies.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)